Wednesday, March 25, 2009

First of Many...I hope

Hi! I guess, like a lot of people, a blog is something I've thought about for a long time. I've read enough of them, and I totally get the appeal, but it's always been the commitment aspect that put me off. What if I have nothing to say? What if people come here looking for an update, and there isn't one because I've been too busy, or too ill, or too whatever. Or worse - what if nobody reads it at all? But today I found this: * blogging without obligation. And I thought, "Well, why not?" If I can give myself permission to blog what I want, and when I want, this could actually work. So, here I am. I'm not yet sure what exactly you'll be likely to find here over the next weeks, but it's likely to be a mish-mash of family, hobbies, health, the weather, and maybe even some politics thrown in, just to keep it interesting. Thus ends my first post. I know it's short, but it's a start. After all, I'm blogging without obligation, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment